miércoles, 19 de abril de 2017

NUEVA APP PARA MOVILES:QUIZ YOUR ENGLISH




NO LO CONOCES AÚN!!??? WHAT???


DESCARGA LA NUEVA APP DE CAMBRIDGE PARA PRACTICAR Y PONER A PRUEBA TU INGLÉS CON TUS AMIGOS O CON OTRAS PERSONAS DE TODAS LAS PARTES DEL MUNDO!!!!









 QUIZ YOUR ENGLISH 








 INSTRUCTIONS: 


 1. GO TO PLAY STORE



 2. FIND QUIZ YOR ENGLISH 


 3. DOWNLOAD


 4. AND PLAY!!!! 





 A JUGAR CON DIFERENTES TEMAS EN INGLÉS!! PONTE A PRUEBA


👀👌👋😖









PLAY ...SCORE...AND..... HAVE FUN!!!! 



SHOW YOUR SCORES!!!


DESCÁRGALO YA



17 comentarios:

  1. Great!!!I Play with people from Brazil, Indonesia, poland,etc...Great rivals

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good game. I played and it's so funny and you can learn a lot with it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Qué interesante! Voy a descargarlo

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I am on the top 7000 of the world only because I started to play yesterday,I played with persons from Brazil, India, China... It's so funny.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. The first times I was very noob and I always lost, but now I have my victories and my defeats

    ResponderEliminar
  8. The first two times I lost against two diferent oponents, but I deafated someone from Brazil with 238 points. His mame was Rafael Dixon

    ResponderEliminar
  9. The first time I lost all the activities, but then I understood better.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. This year was the best of the week of English, hopefully we will have super good the next.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I love this app, you can lear a lot with it!
    I started playing today so I'm only in the top 29.372 of the wold... I hope to improve a lot!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I love this app, you can learn a lot with it!

    ResponderEliminar

A fresh new start: Next & Kubo

Welcome everyone to a new achademic course! We are happy to inaugurate this school year 2022/2023 on the blog by showing you our new digital...